I love these liners. I have a large crockpot and they fit perfectly. I lined my slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Open the slow cooker liner and place it inside slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl and cook your favorite recipe. I made Chicken Marsala.. It took my 2 seconds to clean up. Threw out liner and wiped bowl with a paper towel. Could not have been any simpler. . No scrubbing or soaking.
#ReynoldsCrowd #sponsored .I received this product free for testing purposes from CrowdTap..All my reviews are based on my own experience and evaluation of the product so that others can benefit in finding quality products that meet their needs & expectations.
Slow cooker Chicken Marsala
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts ( I use Tenderloins)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup sweet marsala cooking wine
- ½ cup light cream
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- fresh thyme
- Line a 5-to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds® Slow Cooker Liner. Open slow cooker liner and place it inside a slow cooker bowl. Fit liner snugly against the bottom and sides of bowl; pull top of liner over rim of bowl.. Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in the bottom of your slow cooker.
- Top chicken with thyme,garlic, mushrooms, and marsala wine. Cover and cook for 4 hours on high.
- Use a slotted spoon to transfer chicken to a plate. Whisk together light cream and cornstarch until dissolved, then pour into slow cooker and stir.
- Add chicken back to slow cooker, cover and cook another 20-30 minutes until sauce is thickened. Taste and add salt and pepper as needed.
- Cook thin spaghetti or rice and pour over , sprinkle with cheese and serve.